lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:14 am

This is a Beautiful Song, I lost my Dad 4 Years ago and I when I get Lonely, this Song is Inspiring....Uplifting. Each time My Dad comes to mind, when I think of my Dad, I play this Song. The only person I know who sings this Song is my Cousin; Bliss Richard - Cross Lake, Manitoba. And Does an Excelent job with this Song.

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:47 pm

I lost my mom to conjestive heart failure 2 years ago. And when I feel like I'll never see her again, I listen to this song and that's all the reassurance I need to know that I WILL see her again

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:26 pm

I lost my brother two years ago but this song gives me the assurance that i will surely meet him again. What a great assurance!

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:05 pm

so beautiful and such a great reminder that Families Can Be Forever!

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:36 pm

My wife sang this at her sister's funeral and everytime I hear it I think of her and her pain and my heart goes out to her in love.

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:52 am

i really just love this song...so touching

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2015 1:38 pm

love the song

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2015 5:48 am

My great uncle is a small time gospel singer, and his version of this song is the best I have ever heard.

lyrics..."LOOK FOR ME"

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Is there anyone who can get me a copy of this song in MIDI format? Please...