How excellent, how excellent, is Thy loving kindness

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 pm

As a young undergraduate at OAU Ile Ife in 1992, I sang the bass of this anthem in the CAC Bethel Choir, I will send the transcribed score arranged by me [hoping to teach it to my current church choir] to u guys, please let me also have copies of the ones u may have already: [email][email protected].[/email] Thanks.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:32 am

I remember the hymn being sang around Easter time in the early 1990 at Aguda Catholic Church Nigeria it was a sound from heaven . It was printed in the popular hymn book used at every Mass at that time so you would need to track down a copy. I am looking to see if i can find a choral version . Hope this helps. God bless you.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:30 pm

pls somebody help. i am looking for the sheet music. i am teaching a choir tomorrow. i can remember all the parts except alto. Pls if you do have it i need your assistance. send to [email protected]
am so grateful
psc

Post by psc » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 am

Hi
"I have the sheetmusic (SATB with tonic solfa) for How Excellent - published in a Choral Anthems compilation by John Burnham. Let me know if you're still looking for the sheetmusic. I am desperately looking for a recording of the song - preferably by a choir. Can anyone help?" can you plz email me the music sheet [email][email protected].[/email] I am still looking for the audio recording, does anyone have it. I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 am

Please i need the song sheet(with tonic solfa) I need to teach my church choir the song for rendition during my parish 10th anniversary . Also i wud really appreciate an mp3 version of it along side the songsheet.

Please can anyone help????? kindly email me [email protected]
Thank you and God bless.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Pls send the sheetmusic (SATB with tonic solfa)to [email][email protected].[/email] My church choir will be singing this during the Easter programs. I will get you the recording afterwards if you request for it

Post by Guest » Sun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Please send the sheetmusic to [email protected]; I need to teach my church choir tomorrow afternoon. Thank You and God Bless!
tobola

Post by tobola » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:42 am

Please send the sheet music to [email protected]
tobola

Post by tobola » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:45 am

Also, does anyone know where I can get a choir rendition of this song

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:44 am

Please can anyone send a copy of the full music sheet to [email protected]? Thanks.