How excellent, how excellent, is Thy loving kindness

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:26 pm

please i also need the music sheet. my email address is [email][email protected].[/email] please kindly send it to me also. Thanks
(waiting!!!)

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 am

Please and please, for God's sake and Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, kindly send me the Sheet music too, and if possible the MP# file of the song too.

Send it to [email protected]
Thanks

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:30 pm

PLS I NEED THE SHEET MUSIC OF HOW EXCELLENT .....email [email protected]
lucyyomi

Post by lucyyomi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Has anyone yet had a response back with the SATB sheet music + tonic sol-fa of 'How excellent is thy loving kindness'?

I would really love to have the sheet musiv emailed to me @ [email protected] if anyone knows where to get it from.

God bless
mcmarce2

Post by mcmarce2 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:44 am

Kindly help with the lyrics, tonic solfa, as well as the orchestra of this song.
Thank you.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Me too,wondering if the tonic solfa could be found. I really need it. [email protected] God bless u
mcmarce2

Post by mcmarce2 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Kindly send me the audio of this song.
Thank you

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Please l need the solfa notation of how excellent to teach my choir tomorrow so if anyone out there can help me l will be very grateful. Please send to this email address [email protected] thanks in advance. God richly bless you.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:27 pm

I will appreciate if anyone can please send the script with staff notation of this song "How excellent is thy loving kindness" to [email][email protected].[/email] Please, I need it urgently.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:31 am

Pls,l want the music Sheet or staff of this song urgently.l shall be grateful,if anybody can send it to my e~mail ; [email][email protected].[/email] Thanks