How excellent, how excellent, is Thy loving kindness

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi folks, can anyone send me a copy of the sheet music to [email][email protected].[/email] Thanks a lot

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:16 am

I need it to badly....I have to teach my choir by next week saturday...I'd be most grateful if someone can please dorward it to my box. [email protected] thanks yáll

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm also in desperate need of this song please.
I've heard it once before by a 200 people choir and it was fanatastic.
I also have a recording in CD quality of the said choir which I will exchange for the score.
If anybody can help me please.
Contact me on [email protected]
I'm a church choir leader and would like to teach it to my choir.
Thank You

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm

please could any one send me the copy of this song (SATB) to [email protected] if you have it, thanks

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 am

Please I need a copy of that anthem Badly Please send to my email address [email protected] . Thanks in advance :) [cool] [up]

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:09 pm

I have a desperate collegue who wants the sheet. I will like someone to send me a copy.
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 am

Location is the deciding factor. If you are in US, let me know, I will send a copy to you whatever the cost and my choir will also be wiling to work with anyone who wants to record it and other anthems listed in the Choral Anthems. I have performed this beautiful anthem and several others many times when I was in Nigeria.
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 pm

I need the sheet music of how excellent by John Burnham. Please send it to my email address - [email][email protected].[/email] Thank you

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi everyone, I am in need of the sheet music of how excellent is thy loving kindness too. Mt email address is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Please, please, please anyone out here, I just remembered this song and I would really like the sheet music and the tonic sol-fa. I learnt it when in Middle school in Africa late 70's. Singing it brings back a lot of fond memories, please my email address is [email][email protected].[/email]