How excellent, how excellent, is Thy loving kindness

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
saallman

Post by saallman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

For many years now I was trying to get a copy of this music and am now turning to the internet. I am surprised to see so many persons are looking for for it. Could someone who has the choir arrangement with words please send me a copy as I would like to teach this to a choir. if you only have the music score you can still send it to my email address at [email protected]

Thanks and best regards,

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Dear all, I would love to receive the lyrics and tonic sol-fa compilation of ancient song "How excellent, how excellent, is Thy loving kindness". Kind assist if you can by send it to my email address [email][email protected].[/email] Thank you in advance of your positive response.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Dear all, I would love to receive the lyrics and tonic sol-fa compilation of the ancient song "How excellent, how excellent, is Thy loving kindness". Kindly assist if you can by sending it to my email address [email protected] or [email][email protected].[/email] Thank you in advance for your positive response.
ziktun

Post by ziktun » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:30 am

pls can anyone help me with sheet music of how excellent is thy loving kindness, pls e-mail [email protected] God bless u real good

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:16 am

good morning all, pls i'll also need the copy of the staff and tonic solfa. Dis is my email. [email protected] thanks

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 pm

please send it to my email. [email][email protected].[/email] I need it so urgently, its such a relief i found this page. I will be extremely grateful.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Please i need to download full music of d song

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:21 pm

good day, can anyone help me out by forwarding the musical notes of the song "how excellent is thy loving kindness", thank in advance. my email adress is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:28 pm

please anyone with the music sheet should forward it to [email][email protected].[/email] A thousand and one soul will appreciate the gesture

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:52 pm

May i also have a copy of the sheet music for this song please. Anyone who can please send it to [email protected]