I'm Glad He Lifted Me Out

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Larry

Post by Larry » Fri May 15, 2009 5:48 pm

I'm looking for the lyrics to I'm Glad He Fifted Me Out

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Here are the words:
v1. I'll never forget that day, when I heard the dear savior say, I'll take all your fears away, your troubles and doubts. My feet were in sinking sand, and I knew that I could not stand, then I felt His precious hand, as He lifted me out.
chorus: He lifted me out, of the deep miry clay; He planted my feet, on the heavenly way. I'll tell it where e'er I go, for I want the whole world to know, I'm glad that He loved me so, that He lifted me out
v2. I traveled on sin's broad road, far away from that blest abode, and bent 'neath my heavy load, but now I can shout. (Oh yes, I can shout), For Jesus the Savior came, when I called on His precious name, He took all my sin and shame, and He lifted me out
v3. If you are away from God, in the pathway of sin you trod, let Him be your staff and rod, and turn you about. From sin He will set you free, and the pathway of life you'll see, then just as he did for me, He will lift you right out.

Now... if this is the right song, how about getting me the notes to play it with? I've found a couple church choirs singing it, but need the sheet music so MY church can play and sing it, too! If you have, please send a copy to [email protected] at your earliest convenience. Hope this solves YOUR quandry, and that YOU can solve MINE! Don

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:25 am

Need the chords to I'm Glad He Lifted Me Out

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:28 am

Need the chords to I'm Glad He Lifted Me Out

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Does anyone have the sheet music to I'm Glad He Lifted me Out
midway89

Post by midway89 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm

if you will email me at [email protected], I have the sheet music for this song. I'd be honored to send it to you. Just put the title of the song as the subject. theda