Do not be afraid, I am with you, I have called you each by name......

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:52 am

Thanks for posting these words. I sing this song to my son at night when he is afraid but I couldn't remember a lot of the words.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 am

can someone give me an entrance song for the holy mass?thanks :)

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:09 am

Thanks for these lyrics! I only knew the "I have called you each by name" part, and am overjoyed to know the full song now. Now I'm listening to "You are Mine" on Youtube! (at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgm9lkTNQmc for those interested)

God bless.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:23 pm

I was at mass today, at st Joseph Catholic Church in Marietta Georgia and my heart jumped so fast when this hymn came on. I love the lyrics and I thank The good Lord for the person who composed it.
I have been unemployed for almost two months, I was some how worried and afraid, this hymn reminded me that God almighty is with me in all my struggle.
I Love you Lord for lifting this burden away from my shoulder.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:25 am

Amen! I have called you each by name! Thank you Lord. Fellowship with my mother in law led me back to redemption and a reminder that I am healed. The blind will see again!
Thank you Lord for the reminder!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 am

This song touches my heart and soul..It reminds me God never leave me all the time HE is with me guiding me in my life.Thank you LORD.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 pm

I love it and want it played at my funeral mass. I want my children to know that even though I am gone, I am still with them (do no be afraid I am with you). I want them to be comforted by this song (as if I was singing it to them - I love you and you are mine).