i wanna know how it feels

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:26 am

I really like this song (I want to know how it feels) and I want to sing it in my church but I REALLY need the chords to it. I hope somebody, anybody can help me!! Thanks
carl parker

Post by carl parker » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:53 pm

i am trying to find its not over till its over by the McGruders? Cant find the words any where

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:55 pm

I was so happy to find this web page, it really helped me.

Post by Guest » Wed May 21, 2008 12:51 am

this sing is so good

meranda

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:35 pm

My chori group and I sung it at church camp this past week and it was a blessing to me and a lot of other prople..its great!!
:)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 am

my Youth Group Or Choir Song This At our youth Explosion WE Had And Alot Of People Was Saved Some healed everyone that was there was in the alter praise god so god bless this song and you all to

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:07 am

i love this song it is soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!! it touches a bunches of poples hearts

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:17 am

Praise the Lord, I was in my car when I first heard this song. I felt as if I could fly away at that very moment. Thank God that someday I will know how it feels. Thank you for posting the lyrics..

Missy Vidito
Elisha's Creek Bluegrass

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:43 pm

This song is great! Our teen youth group sang this, and I felt like crying (tears of joy) everytime we sang it.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 pm

hey does anyone know the chords to this song? like...& where they go or when to switch if...so please email me @ [email protected]