i wanna know how it feels

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:16 am

it really captivate my attention when i heard this song.... the message is so clear and simple.....

To karen peck, God bless your talent and to the rest of the band... hope more songs to come.... more people are blessed by the messages of your song.

More power to yah!

God bless

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:38 pm

MY MOM LOVES THIS SONG !!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY FAVORITE THAT YOU'VE EVER DID. THANKS IT MINISTERS TO ALOT OF PEOPLE.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:39 am

I have never had the holy spirt come in to me until I listen to the song I want to know how it feels, I stared to shake and dance & cry it was so good to feel that way I keep playing it to feel the holy sprit in me I am disabled with chronic back pain & have hep-c, I know God will heal me if you know anything to help my healing please e-mail me and I will keep paying you CD.
Ronnie ([email protected])

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:17 am

my cousin sang this on her cd :)

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 am

I love this song my cuz sings it in church and she sings it on her dads cd..

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:08 am

this song has awesome meaning, i first heard it from some people that came to our church. keep on singing songs like this!!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:16 am

I love this song I wanna know how it feels, when I listen to it the holy spirit comes onto me, and I had never had the holy spirit come in to me before. I have your CD, Best Of Karen Peck and New River I wish I had the words to all 16 songs on it.
May God Bless you All
Melvin Cornwell

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:24 am

I love this song.

Akeyls Grigsby

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:28 am

I love this song. It is so good. Even when i sang it!!

Akeyls Grigsby.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:47 pm

This Truly is ab outstanding song. I have heard My grandmother sing it in church many times, and now I truly understand the meaning! Thanks and God Bless!