i wanna know how it feels

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:03 pm

need sheet music for song i wanna how it feels? can anyone help me?
msbubrry

Post by msbubrry » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 am

Hi, I have the chords to this song but not the sheet music. If you would like the chords just email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to send them to anyone who wants them. Thanks and God Bless!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 pm

Karen Peck really did a great job singing it! Like most of what she does. Holy Spirit is in it. It's annointed. Thats why people feel like they do when they hear it. Love the song. Don't know who wrote it, but they are annointed too!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 am

I love this song and alot others like Amazing Grace My Chains Are Gone and He Knows My Name love them!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 am

IT IS NOT WANT TO IT IS WANNA U GOTTA BE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 pm

this is a nice song

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm

I really really enjoy hearing this song!! It really touches my soul. My friend Allie used to sing it at church. I thought it was awesome because it really opened my eyes to whats waiting up there. :) :p
Mel254

Post by Mel254 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 am

I love love love this song!! Lol I heard it first last year(and also my first year) at youth camp.
This mornin durin service it popped in my head and I was like I GOTTA FIND THE LYRICS!! Lol

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:58 pm

I like this song

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:58 pm

i love that song to it is my favrit