i wanna know how it feels

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
carl parker

Post by carl parker » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:43 am

Thank You very much for the words my 10 year old daughter is singing this now !

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:52 pm

this song is awesome. I want to see that crystal clear river where my sins were forgotten and i want to see my Lord and Savior who took those sins away from me when He layed down His life for me. I surly did not deserve it.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:23 pm

does anybody know the chords to this or where i can find them, if so please please email them to me at [email protected] thanks and God bles you in Jesus name!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:41 pm

GREAT SONG . Keep up the goood work.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 pm

This song changed my life!!I was always so scared to show how I felt in church (raised Pentecostal) always quiet and reserved but when a lady sang this song in church one morning I thought someone was going to have to sit on me. The Holy Spirit really moved in me, and it was truly awesome. Just writing about it makes me excited. I really do want to know how it feels more than anything in this world!!!!!!I don't think anyone could listen to this and not truly feel the Lord!!

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Does anyone know the chords, keys to this song

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:21 pm

my name is katie and i use to sing this song in church every sunday and wednesday , i sang it on tv ounce for daywind, my grandmother bought it for me, and the about the second or third time i sang this song i really listened to the words and the meaning and before i knew i was shouting and praising god and my cousin was shoutin and my best freind was at the altar shoutin.
the holy ghost grabbed hold of the entire church. that night me, my cousin, and my best freind were saved.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:52 am

This is one of my favorite songs. I was in the six grade at chuch when my Sunday School teacher sang it for the church. That was aboout 6 years ago. I've been trying so bad to find the song but couldn't until a few days ago. I truly do wanna know how it feels. It's a song that I can relate to. Thank You so much for posting the lyrics.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:18 pm

I love this song and my bothers and sisters love to hear me sing this song. Just pray that i can have faith to sing it at my church.
May God be with you
Miranda Butler

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:02 pm

this is my song i like it.