Don't it make you want to go - by the Rochesters

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lovinlivin4GOD05

Post by lovinlivin4GOD05 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 pm

I heard the Rochesters sing this and I really liked it does anyone know the lyrics?
megtaystar

Post by megtaystar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:09 am

have you ever thought about whats in store in that city that built on high where unkind words are never heard no more and no tear will ever fill our where you can roam and always fill at home where the weather is always fine and you can do anything you wanna do and never have to worry 'bout the time

don't you wanna go to that home on high where will live and never die sit down by the river of life linger just little while walk a little farther on down the streets of gold see jesusnand the saints of ole talk about the half that ain;t been told don't it make you wanna go

the more i get to think about whats in store the more it makes wanna go jesus wrote my name in the book of life and his blood washed me white as snow when ever i read Gods holy word John the revelator wrote it down wonder what he must have thought when he saw new jerusalem a comin' down

Chorus

TAG: don't it make you wanna go

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:24 am

i love this song!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:20 pm

♥ it!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Anyone know the chords to this song?