Send the rain - lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lovinlivin4GOD05

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by lovinlivin4GOD05 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:28 pm

this song is soooo... pretty and I like the meaning. does anyone know the lyrics?
megtaystar

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by megtaystar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:23 am

i'm tired of just the same old thing tradition were in your name im tired of a man made worship hour im tired im tired of a song with no praise where worshipin' you is out of place im tired of religious formality im tired

Chorus: send the rain send the fire send the wind send the holy ghost in power send therain send the fire send the wind send the holy ghost in power send the rain

we're ready for revival lord we're ready to walk through that door we're ready lord oh let it pour we're ready lord we're ready lord enough is enough we're ready to drink from your cup we're ready lord oh fill us up we're ready lord

Chorus

and yes it is pretty!!!!!!!! i heard the rochesters sing it at a youth conference and loved it the spirit really moves through this song
lovinlivin4GOD05

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by lovinlivin4GOD05 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 pm

thank u sooo... much

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:53 pm

i love this song im so glad i could find it but does it sound better with the piano playing the music or a more bluegrass instrument?

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:14 pm

sounds better with piano (: my church sings it all the time (: its the prettiest song like ever ! :)
Sweettartmom

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by Sweettartmom » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:29 am

If anyone has the sheet music for this song, please let me know. [email protected] and/or 231-622-2408

thanks,

Heather

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 am

Thank You soooooo Much and God bless!!!

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by Guest » Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Anyone know where you can find the soundtrack to the song. email me at [email protected]

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:55 pm

thank you

Send the rain - lyrics

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:01 pm

http://www.therochesterfamily.com/music.htm

soundtracks are not available online, but you may be able to contact them through the website. I know they have them b/c they were at our church a few weeks ago selling them.