lyrics - How Great Thou Art

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:16 am

I woke up early this mornig after saying my morning prayers what comes to my mind was how great thou art..then i tried to sing it i could not then i checked the internet i found it..very thankful for posting this song..ODILI from eastern NIGERIA.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Thanks you. I was doing my morning devitonal and i been going theough a tuff time. I started humming this song so i looked it up and did a little praise and worship session with the trinity.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Trying to sing myself to sleep with this awesome hymn. Not sure if anyone added this yet but the words that someone mentioned were a bit wrong are in the second line where says "Consider all the worlds thy hands have made", should say Consider all the works thy hand hath made. He only created one world. His work is amazing tho thank you.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:30 am

I kept singing this song in my heart.
It keeps running in me. I love it

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:59 am

May the Lord bless you, keep you well and sweet, may nothing defeat you, sing on ...
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:32 am

Wonderful... How great art thou.. oh our Lord.

Post by Guest » Thu May 12, 2016 12:27 am

I was humming this song, thanks so much for posting it.

GOD BLESS YOU

Post by Guest » Tue May 17, 2016 6:18 am

Thanks, God bless!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:12 pm

God bless you for posting this song

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:26 pm

this song comforts my heart. it gives me hope for peace and joy for success that the Lord is coming soon. thank you