beulah land

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
kay33payne

beulah land

Post by kay33payne » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:28 pm

http://www.loveallpeople.org/beulah.html

Listen to "Is Not This The Land Of Beulah" here!

beulah land

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:29 pm

I am so delighted to know the lyrics of theis song 'I've reached the land of corn and wine' I was 13 years when a group of girls sang this song and I was so moved. I liked it so much and throughou the rest of my years I only hummed some parts of the song that I could retain. I am so delighted to be able to sing it today at age 41 with all te words clear. I am goint to teach my children this song and we shall always sing together.

beulah land

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 pm

I would like the guitar chords or/and tabs for the song beulah land that starts out, im kind of home sick.

beulah land

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:28 am

THANX YALL IVE BEEN TO SO MANY SITES FOR THESE LYRICS IT AINT EVEN FUNNY GOD BLESS

beulah land

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 pm

please can anybody help with how i can get the CD for the songs.

thx

beulah land

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm

At last I got the lyrics! I am 41 years old now. When I was 13 I heard this song being sung by a group of girls an di was thrilled. Throughout the years I have been mumuring the few words I captured on that day. I even put in my own words just to make the song work and hummed some parts where I could not make out the words. I Just typed the first line of the song on google and now I have the full lyrics. I now sing it everyday and it makes me happy. Thanks to modern technology.

beulah land

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:50 pm

You can find Beulah Land in New KJV Bible ..AT Isaiah 62:4. ...www.dnkjb.org
maddiegurl246

beulah land

Post by maddiegurl246 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:53 pm

I love this song. My dad sings it in church!! :)

beulah land

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 am

I am looking for a song, it has these words on it

Three days to the South
Three days to the East
Walk into Jerusalem just like that.
Joyous is performing it, but I do not know the lyrics

The other one is lean on me by Michael Bolton