rivers of joy i can't control, rivers of joy make me so happy, I can't explain these

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

rivers of joy i can't control, rivers of joy make me so happy, I can't explain these

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:28 pm

beautiful song by the Gaithers. Nothing like the anointing on old hymns like this.
Kieran

Re: rivers of joy i can't control, rivers of joy make me so happy, I can't explain these

Post by Kieran » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Actually, written by Dr Margaret Pleasant Douroux. It was performed by the Gaithers or at Gather Homecomings and at many other events, but Dr. Douroux is the author of this great and blessed work.
Rev. Charity Sephus

Re: rivers of joy i can't control, rivers of joy make me so happy, I can't explain these

Post by Rev. Charity Sephus » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:45 pm

This is the Gaither vocal band with Stephen hill and little Knauls. Jessy Dixon is one of the lead adliberers.