I want to go where the milk and honey flow, where Jesus is the light, where he's building me a home

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I want to go where the milk and honey flow, where Jesus is the light, where he's building me a home

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:21 am

Um, we young folks know we like this song! I have only heard it performed live by Truth back in the day when I was a younger young folk. Thanks, all, for posting tidbits. I wish I had a performance track since I only play vocals.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:30 am

Does anyone know who the guy with the higher pitched voice is who sang promised land, I probably heard it first back in the late 80s early 90s . Love that version.
JulissaCane

Re: I want to go where the milk and honey flow, where Jesus is the light, where he's building me a home

Post by JulissaCane » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:20 pm

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:30 am Does anyone know who the guy with the higher pitched voice is who sang promised land, I probably heard it first back in the late 80s early 90s . Love that version.

Yes I’ve been searching far and wide for that version!! That’s the one I heard as a child, with a male singer!