Lord Make Me An Instrument Of Your Peace

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:36 pm

I've looked it up on Google for my Grandmother's funeral and there's lots of sites you can download it from that come up in the searches on there

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:47 pm

This is a faboulous and beautifull song,it's more, it's the most beautifull way to pray to God. It was San Francisco de Assisi who made it. And his love was so big, so deep that we can remember this pray till today.... I hope every man in this world can feel someday what he felt!!!
Love, really love for all, for every one...

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:30 am

can I please get the music score of this wonderful song? Lord make us instruments?

Post by Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 11:47 am

I AM REALY GRATEFUL FOR GIVING ME THE WORDS TO INSTRUMENT OF PEACE. I HAVE BEING SEARCHING FOR IT. GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU. THANKS

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:02 pm

twinchin19: thanks for the history of the song. I will be using it to teach grade 1 students

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:18 am

There are two other versions of this prayer that have not been mentioned, the most well known being "Eternal Life"-which is considered a classic of sacred song literature and should be fairly easy to find. The other version is called "Prayer for Peace," and is the final song in the Youth Musical "Celebrate Life" (first published in the early 70s and still being used by church youth choirs today.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:39 am

Does anyone know where I could get the version by the? Johannesburg Boys Choir?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:46 pm

The boys choir from south africa sang me to tears. They tore my heart and I weep for the curelty in Niger Delta, Nigeria, West Africa.
How innocent our children are; but how reckless they die. I can't write enough how I feel. I will continue to teach my pupils to sing this song in any primary or secondry school I find myself a music teacher.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 pm

go to youtube for the version of the Johannesburg Boys Choir

[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:31 am

Here is another beautiful rendition of the hymn:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iBc4uxiXsfc

Scott