"Thank You Lord" needed - REAL CHALLENGE!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:19 pm

yeah been looking for Thank You Lord by Dan Burgess since it was played at my graduation ceremony. could anyone who has an .mp3 of it kindly send it to me. mail's [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:31 am

Hi
I would love to have a copy of any version of ...Thank you Lord... also if it is available. Send music and lyrics to [email protected]

Thanks and God bless you.

John
super_dovie19

Post by super_dovie19 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:35 am

hi, newbie here - thanks for the lyrics of THANK YOU LORD, by dan burgess... the song means a lot to me..

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:09 am

hi if anyone have the mp3 for Thank You Lord by dan burgess pls send it to me.. thnx .. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:44 am

My morning service just sang the Thank You Lord song by Dan Burgess. The last time I sang the same song was 15 years back and am very touched by it. Pls email to me at [email][email protected].[/email] Thanks very much!
e4hope

Post by e4hope » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:48 am

Nickey25...you wrote this back in November regarding the chorus - Thank You, Lord...

Thank You, Lord
Stephen Key, Copyright 2000, GIA Publications

Thank You, Lord, thank You, Lord, thank You, Lord, I just want to thank You, Lord.
Been so good, been so good, been so good, I just want to thank You, Lord.

Was wondering where you were able to locate this information as I was unable to find it on the BMI or ASCAP site or even the Library of Congress. Is the publisher GIA Publications? and is it with BMI oor ASCAP? We are trying to use this song on a project and have been unable to locate this vital information. We need the information as quickly as possible, if possible.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:43 am

can someone kindly send me the mp3 of "Thank You Lord" by Dan Burgess, and the piano scores as well? thanks! ([email protected])

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:59 am

can someone send it to me the mp3 and music sheet too? [email protected]
I am really touched with this song...

thanks so much...

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:01 am

Hi hi I am looking high and low for Thank you Lord by DanBurgess. Can a kind-hearted soul please email to me at [email protected]

This song has touched me greatly!

Many many thanks!!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:04 am

I would also like a copy of mp3, sheet music, guitar chords, anything that has Dan Burgess, I Thank You , Lord!
Thanks!
[email protected]