I no I'm safe cause I"m shelted in his arms. The storms of life are many they seem to reach me every

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I no I'm safe cause I"m shelted in his arms. The storms of life are many they seem to reach me every

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:33 am

I no alot of the words but cannot find the aurthor or the title of the song. We use to sing it in the 80's in our church. Thank you so much :)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:41 am

This is the lyrics I remember. Thank you lord for the sunshine in the middle of the night. Thank you for the sweet assurance everythings gonna be alright. Thank you for the shelted I found in the middle of the night. I no I'm safe cause im shelted in his arms. The storms of life are many they seem to reach me every day some times in my darkest hour its hard to find my way but Jesue is a friend whos willing to take me by the hand n I no he'll see my through another night. ( ok thanks everyone if yall can help me that would be great. :)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Dottie Rambo wrote a song called Sheltered in the Arms of God. I'm not sure if that is the one you are looking for but none the less it is quite beautiful.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:35 pm

I too am looking for the same song mentioned. If I remember correctly, I first heard it in the early to mid 80's and it was being sang by THE ARNOLDS. I still get this chorus stuck in my head from time to time:
Thank you for the sunshine in the middle of the night
Thank you for the sweet assurance that everything's gonna be alright
Thank you for the shelter I found in the middle of the storm
I know I'm safe 'cause I'm sheltered in your arms
Bentomvan

Re: I know I'm safe ‘cause I’m sheltered in His arms.

Post by Bentomvan » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:04 pm

:D Here’s a link to the song you’re talking about?m, by Dan Dean:
https://youtu.be/R1brLP54gc0