I'm A Soldier by the Rochesters

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Love this song..my sis and i are going to learn it to sing in our church

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 am

this song is amazing my favorite song

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:37 am

Hi everyone I I don't know why but I feel like telling you that im 16 lol. I spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out the last verse on the guitar and here it is. The first two verses are E, B, A, B, and back to E and then it repeats. The last verse however switches a little. You need to bar a G chord not just a regular G, and the next chord is C#m on that chord all you do is drop your fingers down one string each and slide down the stem two fretts.
Only play the 3rd, 4th and 5th strings. Next, is a B7 ,and then you go back to a C#M. Finally back to a G bar chord. Good luck, and hope this help! :)
created4Hisglory

Post by created4Hisglory » Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Thank Jesus He overcame my sin and won my heart!!!!! The Lord is SOOOO good! Love this song!!! Praise Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:45 pm

What is the cord progression?
Any one know?

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 am

I love this song and it is now my favorite song after hearing it at my first tent meeting

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:11 am

II tim. 2:3 "Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ."(KJV)
right!amen!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Can I purchase accompanyment tract for I'm A Soldier Bound For Glory? I love this song and would like to sing it in my church

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Its a great song guys thanks for sharing the chord sand for making this song its so amazing.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:56 am

I think there is 6 verses because I printed the song off the this website and I show her the song and she said I am missing three others verses. So I was just wondering. Thanks so much!!!!