Hymn Lyrics - "one day at a time sweet Jesus "

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 am

Have any one got audio file MP3 of this hymn?

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Oh, what meaning! How much of our stress could be relieved if we actually let God lead us ONE DAY AT A TIME? And believe in His Word enough to follow His teachings for us. What kind of world would this be?? Stress is taking such a told on so many! Lord, do help us to take one day at a time.
Joani

Post by Joani » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:28 am

Annie-pleased to meet you. I just listened to the Gaithers sing an old hymn that I just have to hear again. At the end of the lyrics the words are "and feed the world through my hands" Another part has "may your kingdom come in me". ugh I am singing the tune over and over and can't get the words to come out. Blessings to you. Thanks for your time.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:05 pm

i love this song its for the broken heart christain..... when you are down and discourage... and i want to no all the words for this song.... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just 18 and i am serving the lord..... old pl and serve him too and any onecan do it!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi,
I've had alot of folks like the song, " One Day at a Time" I would like the music for the song. Do you have any ideas where I can get the music?
Thanks

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 am

The best version of this song is done by Evie Tornquist ... but it is rare to find a copy of it

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:54 am

Any good music store that teaches you how to play an instrument will also sell sheet music. In San Antonio it's Southern Music. In New Orleans it used to be Wurlines (phonetic spelling only) on Canal Street. Web-wise, there's a website that gives you the chords only. I don't recall ther address.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:24 pm

our skul teacher taught dis beautiful n lovely sng 2 me.it is a very lvly sng.can anyone tel o where to find d guitar chords of dis sng?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:09 am

Ummmm that isnt a hymn people... It a nice country song