Hymn Lyrics - "one day at a time sweet Jesus "

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm

My story is very similar to the ones written above, I overheard someone singing it at work in french and tears came to my eyes because my Grandmother sang this song all the time when I was a little girl.

I started looking for the lyrics because I could not remember the song, just the chorus and parts of a verse, the last time I tried singing it to my my daughter. Thank you so much for the lyrics. The song came up just at the right time, while I'm going through some frustrating days, in the distance I heard it and knew it was my grandmother watching over me. That was comforting.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:56 am

accordion notes to Un dia la vez

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:09 am

Love this song , muy buena Dios nos bendiga a todos amen

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:15 am

God is always with us, faith in God is what we all need love everybody amen GOD BLESS US ALL thank you Jesus Christ amen

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you for the lyrics. I was searching and I found it. I wanted to teach my sons this song. God bless you all for your contribution.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Me encanta este canto. Estoy tratando de tocarla en la guitarra. Se que Dios contesta oraciones.

Ruperto Villalon

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am

anytime i hear this song it remind me about heaven where God seated,immediately anxiety and worry of my life will fanished.thanks for the song.pls i want to be part of the group you can reach me through this e mail [email protected] . michael

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:56 am

the revised lyrics for second verse is do you remember when you walked among men, well jesus you know if your looking below its worse now then then, cheating and stealing, violence and crime so for my sake teach me to take one day at a time

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 am

i have been going through alot this week with my sister being impregnated and the man denies his reponsibilty, now without a mother and i'm the only one who has completed my degree but still without a job. she has only me to lean on and i'm just a woman having no strengh but asking God to be my strength. this mroning this song just came into my mind and indeed my God will fight for me. thanks for this lyrics.

Post by Guest » Thu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm

does anyone know the words to ...His Kind of Love?