The Broken Ones,by the Talley Trio

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:40 pm

the words mostly, but piano notes would be great please,thank you for any help

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Verse 1:Maggie came home one day with a raggedy rageddy Ann. She said "Mama look what I found in the neighbors garbage can." Had a missing left arm and a right button eye hanging by a thread. She carried it gently up to her room and laid it on her bed with her other dolls.

Chorus:She loves the broken ones. The ones who need a little patching up. She sees the diamond in the rough and makes it shine like new. It really doesn't take that much, a willing heart and a tender touch. If everybody love like she does their would be a lot less broken ones.

verse2: 20 years later in a shelter on 18th avenue. A 17 year old girl shows up all black and blue. Needletracks in her left arm almost too weak to stand. She says "Im lost and I need help" as Maggie takes her hand and says "come on in."

chorus again then:If you call her an angel she'd be quick to say to you. She's just doing what the one who died for her would do.
chorus with If everybody love like He does their would be a lot less broken ones.

Hope this helps! God bless!
C Tyson

Post by C Tyson » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:00 am

thank you so much i think this song is so pretty, I hope the Lord blesses you

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:00 am.