"...His love is higher than the mountains....His love is deeper than the sea..".

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
fernando

"...His love is higher than the mountains....His love is deeper than the sea..".

Post by fernando » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:28 am

Please,

I need this lyric, if possible, because spoke powerfully in my soul. I d'ont know the title, but his composer is CHARLES JOHNSON, as i was informed about.

very thankfull

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 pm

His Love
(David Ruis)

His love is higher than the highest of mountains
His love goes deeper than the deepest of seas
His love, it stretches to the farthest horizon
And his love, it reaches to me

His love is stronger than the angels and demons
His love, it keeps me in my life's darkest hour
His love secures me on the pathway to heaven
And his love is my strength and power

His love is sweeter than the sweetest of honey
His love is better than the choicest of wine
His love, it satisfies the deepest of hunger
And his love, in Jesus it's mine

Your love is sweeter than the sweetest of honey
Your love is better than the choicest of wine
Your love, it satisfies the deepest of hunger
And your love, in Jesus it's mine

Your love is stronger than the angels and demons
Your love, it keeps me in my life's darkest hour
Your love secures me on the pathway to heaven
And your love is my strength and power

Copyright © 1993 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing. All rights reserved. International copyright secured.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Charles Johnson [01] - The Love of Jesus lyrics Download The Love of Jesus 320kbps mp3

His love is higher than the mountain His love is deeper than the sea Oh I'm so glad i love Jesus I'm so glad that he loves me He's more precious than silver He's more precious than gold Oh this love called Jesus Its alive down in my soul

Onto repentance and confession of my sin Oh this peace of god went down deep within And it was planted In the depths of my soul There's no love To this love It just grows and grows and grows

This love is higher than the mountain This love is deeper than the sea Oh I'm so glad i love Jesus I'm so glad he loves me He's more precious than silver He's more precious than gold Oh this love called Jesus Its alive down in my soul

Out of darkness I was set free From my sin I was led to the light By those nailed scared hands When i was sealed With the precious, precious holy ghost And he brought, Brought a joy in my life I have never, never known

His love is higher than the mountain His love is deeper than the sea Oh I'm so glad i love Jesus I'm so glad that he loves me He's more precious than silver He's more precious than gold Oh this love called Jesus Its alive down in my soul

His love is higher than the mountain His love is deeper than the sea Oh I'm so glad i love Jesus I'm so glad that he loves me He's more precious than silver He's more precious than gold Oh this love called Jesus Its alive down in my soul Ohh this love of Jesus Its alive down in my soul