One more step

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

One more step

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 pm

this song made me cry in my school assembly because one of my best friends was going back to India forever and I probably won't see her again.

One more step

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:49 pm

Reminds me of my school days. remembered it recently and its made me happy :)

One more step

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:31 pm

Tonight we will sing this hymn in our L'Arche Community in Brisbane, Australia. We are closing down one of our houses and re-locating two of our core members. The words of this song speak of the challenges, hopes and excitement as we begin a new community house and welcome a new core member to the Morningside House.Sing with us on our journey.

One more step

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:05 pm

This hym brings back fab memories of my Primary school!! It was the last song we ever sung together and we cried loads.

One more step

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:14 am

i am trying to recall old lyrics that we were forced to sing as children, and this is great. Its one of my old school faves!!

One more step

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:57 pm

thanx 4 finding the wprds to this song my partner and i used to love this at primary school and i ve wanted to get my five year old singing it too along with amazing grace and give me joy in my heart which is my all time favorite but now i have the words theres no holding us back thanx x

One more step

Post by Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 5:34 pm

This song brings back many fond memories of primary school
excellent

One more step

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:12 am

from the tiny ant,from the tiny ant,to the elephant,to the elephant care for them for them its up to you,care for them its up to you,care for them its up to you,care for them its up to you.noone else will care for them its up itsup its up tooo yooouuu.

One more step

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:40 pm

I sing this at school

One more step

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:51 pm

where can i buy or download the music to this hymn? i want it for my little boys christening next month but my church doens have it on cd and they dont have an organist