He'll do it again....he'll do it again...just take a look at where you are now & where you've bee

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
crh1201

He'll do it again....he'll do it again...just take a look at where you are now & where you've bee

Post by crh1201 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 pm

I just remember bits & pieces of this song. If you know the words would greatly appreciate!!!
He'll do it again....He'll do it again....If you just take a look at where you are now and where you've been, hasn't he always come through for you he's the same now as then, oh you may not know how you may not know when but he'll do it again.

V. God knows the need that you have today he sees your heart breaking..
msbubrry

Post by msbubrry » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 pm

I think that this may be the one your looking for. God Bless!

He'll Do It Again

Verse 1:
You may be down and feel like God has somehow forgotten,
that you are faced with circumstance you cannot get through,
and right now it seems, there's no way out and your going under,
but God has proven time and time again, he will take care of you.

Chorus:
And he'll do it again, he'll do it again, just take a look at where you are now,
and where you've been, hasn't he always come through for you,
he's the same now as then, oh you may not know how,
and you may not know when, but he'll do it again.

Verse 2:
God knows the things, your going through, he knows how your hurting,
and you see he knows, just how your heart, has been broken into,
but he's the God of the stars, the sun and the sea, and he is your father,
and he can calm the storm, and he'll find away, to fix it for you.

Verse 3:
Yes, he is still God and he will not fail you,
oh yes he is still God and he'll never change,
oh yes, I know he's God and he's mighty for you,
just like Moses, just like Daniel, just like Shadrack, Meshack, Abendego,
he'll do it again.
crh1201

Post by crh1201 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:42 pm

That's the song! Do you happen to know who sings it?
msbubrry

Post by msbubrry » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:18 pm

To my understanding there are many people that have sung this song but two of them are Shirley Caesar & Karen Wheaton. I not sure but I think Shirley Caesar is the one that wrote it. If anyone else has any other information about this song maybe they will post it. Sorry I couldn't be more help, God Bless

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:17 pm

thanks , i needed to know who else sung it besides shirley.
shirley is an amazing singer, but with my voice, we just dont mix.
i needed to know because i am practicing it for church.

xoxo, kelsey <3

may god bless all!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:27 pm

A song writer by the name of Dawn Thomas, who goes by the name Constant Change wrote the song. Karen Wheaton sang it. Dawn Thomas is from Logan, WV.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:04 pm

I have heard no one sing this song the way Nancy senior sings it. She's from Tn.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:31 pm

None of the songwriters that have been named in the posts here are credited with writing this song. I am searching the song so I can pay royalties for recording it. The licensing sites do not credit any of the songwriters you have named.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:02 am

Yes it should be the lady named above with the last name Thomas because it was a known fact where I lived that she did. Her Grandfather who's name was Thomas was a pastor in my town.