New Life in Christ by John W. Peterson

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
coen35

Post by coen35 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am

I found the lyrics to New Life in Christ abundant and free, but I can not find the music for the song. I know it was a John W. Peterson song, but I have no idea what book to look for that might have had this song. If anyone knows where I can find the music it would be greatly appreciated.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Look in the Singspiration Folk Hymnal for the Now
Generation (1970 c) Pg. 103

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 am

you could find the music in Praise! Our Songs and Hymns by Singspiration Music (1979 c) . It is song #537 with the title New Life!
Lyudmila

Post by Lyudmila » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Does anybody know where can I get sheet music to this song? Please- I really need it

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:55 pm

I have a hymnal packed away somewhere with the hymn in it. It was produced in 73 or 74. It was the hymnal our church used when I was a child. Singspiration music sounds about right.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:00 am

It is in the Living Hymns hymnal by Al Smith.... it has a great chorus section in the back