sunrise tomorrow

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

sunrise tomorrow

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 am

"Sunrise Tomorrow" has been constantly on my mind for the past few days. I sang it as a child in the 30 s and it was sung at the funeral of my grand parents in the 40 s. I am 83 years old and have problem with my memory but I still remember every word of that wonderful hymn.

sunrise tomorrow

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:02 pm

I too, have been searching for the words to this beautiful hymn. I haven't been able to find it anywhere in Alliance or Baptist Hymnbook. My grandmother sang it in our church one Sunday morning, when I was 13. She passed away shortly afterwards at the age of 81. I am now 60 years old and can still hear her voice as clearly as I did when I was a young teen. What a blessing she was to me! I still miss her and look forward to the day when I see her again at the eternal "Sunrise". Thank you so much for bringing these words to mind once again! God Bless....Susan Wood-Daltilio

sunrise tomorrow

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:16 am

I ran across this song while thumbing through pages of an old hymn book, read the words and loved them and started to play it and fell in love with it. It touched my soul deeply and ever so gently. I plan on strengthening my vocals again surpressed by a major stroke suffered in 2008, I mean with Gods' blessing and healing I will zing it again during church service at my church home Jehovah Rap a House of Healing in Houston Texas. I love it and I know they will too.