Oh my my, I'm a gonna fly- need lyrics please

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
bren9565

Post by bren9565 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Oh my my, I'm a gonna fly up to see my Jesus, Oh my soul, I'm a gonna go,
soon I'll be on my way.........................
any help would be appriciated....God bless

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Oh My, My with I'll Fly Away Twila LaBar & Toni Clay, Willow Branch Publishing/Gaither Copyright Mgt./ Yours For a Song Music/ICG, Albert E Brumley Hartford Music Co,. Renewed Albert E Brumley & Sons/ICG

Chorus
Oh my, my, I'm a gonna fly up to see my Jesus. Oh, my soul, I'm a gonna go, soon I'll be on my way. Oh, my word, tell me, have you heard? I'm a gonna live forever. Oh my, my, I'm a gonna fly to heaven some sweet day.

Verse 1
I get up ev'ry mornin' and I listen for the trumpet to ring out. When I hear it you can bet your soul it's gonna sing out. Many are waiting the time anticipating. Brother on that day I'll be relocating. Won't be nothin' here for me for I'll be gone!

Verse 2
I've been lookin' for words to describe what I'm a gonna see there. All I can really say for sure is that I will be there. No more cryin', no more dyin', ev'ry child of God is gonna be flyin'. I can feel the wind beneath my wings!

Bridge
I'll fly away, O glory, I'll fly away, (in the mornin'). When I die, hallelujah, by and by!
bren9565

Post by bren9565 » Sat May 15, 2010 4:04 am

Thank you very much!! God Bless U!! :)

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm trying to find an Accompaniment CD for this Song. Would anyone know where to link me to?

Post by Guest » Tue May 08, 2012 2:50 am

pinelakemusic.com

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:28 am

the accompaniment to this song can be found on Spotify as well as several other of Crossway's songs. thanks for lyrics!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:28 pm

No, that's not the one. Country music stars have sung this and I don't think it's a hymn. You are the wind beneath my wings.

Post by Guest » Mon May 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Wasn't there a male quartet/trio that sang this song? Does anyone know who that was?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Anyone have know the Publisher of the "O My, My" Choral arrangement?
Word, Brentwood Benson, Lifeway, Praisegathering, Other?