He said I am the Father,He said I am the Son,He said I am the Spirit, and He said these three are on

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
cansing2

He said I am the Father,He said I am the Son,He said I am the Spirit, and He said these three are on

Post by cansing2 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 am

Does anyone recall this hymn? I haven't sung it since either my first Holy Communion or Confirmation. I don't recall which,but I always think of this hymn. If someone knows of it or can direct me to recording of it I would like to here it again. Thank you.
dsing7

Post by dsing7 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:21 am

I am looking for that hymn. Please what is it called
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:31 pm

For continuity sake we'll keep all the requests for this hymn in one post and work on getting the lyrics.
Please go to:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=8734