SWEET JESUS, SWEET JESUS, WHAT A WONDER YOU ARE

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:50 pm

My father, a pastor, sang it for many years, and I played it on the piano for him. He passed onto glory in January. I suspect he's still singing it today! I am now teaching my son to sing it all of my dad's old songs in church! Sweet Jesus!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:58 am

Sweet Jesus... I Love you...
My only God is really Soo Sweet.....

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:59 am

I believe this song was written by my friend David Ingles, the owner and host of the 'OASIS' radio group. He also wrote ' Love Like The Love Of God'.
Roni Goss
The Goss Brothers
Atlanta, GA

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 pm

i really love this song

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:36 am

LOVE YOU JESUS, cant live without you...you are trully sweet.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Our Lord Jesus Christ is brighter than the morning star, He is fairer than the fair, His name is Yes and Amen, He is the king of Kings, He reigns forever, He is seated on the right hand of the father interceding on our behalf, He is holy and spotless,the demons tremble when they hear the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, He is holy, so Holy so Holy... Oh so Holy

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 am

How can we be without You Father, you are everything our hearts desires. You've been so good to me.I lv you Daddy mmmh the author and the finisher of our salvation,umdala wezintsuku.The great I am

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:55 pm

I love The Songg Soooo Sooo Much :)

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:35 pm

What a lovely song

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:02 pm

hi .I send you greetings in the wonderful Saviours name, I tried searching for some time now, without success for the words of a chorus .I trust someone could help. the 1st lines reads ..Whatever my needs He will supply, He knows what is best, My heart is at rest.. Please help to rekindle this beautiful chorus