SWEET JESUS, SWEET JESUS, WHAT A WONDER YOU ARE

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:01 am

Praise His Holy Name.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:01 pm

I love you Lord

Post by Guest » Thu May 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Greetings in the name of the Almighty Lord Jesus Christ... the savior who has brought ud this far... his Grace covers me and his Mercy rewrote my Life... Amen

Post by Guest » Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 am

GOD IS GOOD TO THOSE WHO TRUST AND BELIEVE IN HIM....I LOVE SINGING THIS SONG SOOOOO MUCH,MY CHALLENGE IS TO OVERCOME THE FEAR OF SINGING INFRONT OF A GROWD BECAUSE THEN MY VOICE STARTS VIBRATING AND I SPOIL THE WHOLE SONG!BUT GOD IS WITH ME....I SHALL OVERCOME!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:29 am

i love it soooooooooooooo soooooooooooo much and i love jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 am

i love the song sooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo much and i love jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Maidservant, R. O. S SouthAfrica

I sincerely like to thank our junior Pastor S.D Tshabalala and our Elder T.P Masilela as they normally like to sing it. And I did not understand it.one sunday they sung it in the presence of My daughter, Mma k Stols and her friend, and we did not understand it both of us, and they started searching the lyrics of the song, and brethen, we were so happy and I send it to many I think they have the same that we had.Praise our Almighty Jesus. AMEN

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:31 pm

I was taught this song during my sunday school classes. Its 25yrs ago & now teach my girls.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Has anyone ever heard of the old song "If we had no Jesus" a lady in church used to sing it years ago. can't find the words anywhere.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Sweet Jesus (Rose of Sharon) Jesu yo o bonolo_ in Zulu_ Uyimbali yaseSharon.......

Matthews Bantsijang