I need to find the tune to this old hymn for mother-in-laws funeral- let us sing, sing, sing

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I need to find the tune to this old hymn for mother-in-laws funeral- let us sing, sing, sing

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 pm

"Trust in the LORD and don't despair, He is a friend so true. No matter what your troubles are, Jesus will see you through. Sing when the day is bright, sing in the darkest night, Every day, all the way, let us sing, sing, sing."
Mary Lou

Post by Mary Lou » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 pm

I didn't know there was a verse to it. I just have the chorus on the back cover of an old spiral bound Singspiration book called "Youth Favorites" from 1963.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:25 pm

i would love to have that book you are referring to It brings back such child hood memories do you know where i could get it email [email protected]