What is the name of this hymn??? Jesus is the light, God is love

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lonferlez

Post by lonferlez » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm

I know the full tune (musical notes of the song), but I don't know how to find my answer using that information. As far as lyrics go, all I remember is a little bit from the chorus (refrain):

"Everyone who hears is _________________ Jesus is the light, God is love."

That's all I remember of the song. I'm not even sure if the "everyone who hears is--" part is correct, and though I'm inclined to think it says "Jesus is the LIGHT," I'm not completely sure it doesn't say "LIFE" instead. The underscore line indicates a blank of course, since that part of the chorus escapes me.

I've recently heard a song in Latin of the exact same tune--exactly identical in musical notes, put I never learned the name of it, and I don't recall any of the lyrics.
Posie

Post by Posie » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:48 am

Is the song Jesus is the answer every time

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 pm

I believe it's something like "everyone who loves is born of God, Jesus is the light, God is love." don't know the rest of it though. :)