Amazing grace will always be my song of praise

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Would anyone have the music to this song?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:14 pm

The Lord Bless U all for the verses, I knew only the first verse as it was sung by a sister at conventions some years ago, and i search until i got led this site where i got all the beautiful verses. The Lord Add His Blessings On everyone who provided them verse

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 am

My grandfather (Papaw) sings this song, and he has other verses. It actually starts different. Not sure where he got them but it's great. Any ideas?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am

My life, my soul, so troubled and filled with need...

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:24 am

Here's another verse that I want to share:

"If not for grace my soul would be a drifting ship,
With no safe harbor from the angry waves;
O but Calvary's cross shines brightly through the darkest storm,
And just in time, His mercies rescued me."

I am so blessed by this song. Praise God for His marvelous plan of salvation.

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 12:36 pm

My life, my soul, so troubled and filled with needs. I bore the lead not knowing I'd be free. If I would seek His face, that man from Galilee. With open arms, He vowed He'd pardon me.
And when I think, of how I closed my heart to Him. Those wasted years now knowing of His love. How sweet to know and learn of His amazing love. And free to all who'd call His name and seek His face.

Post by Guest » Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Praise God, I remember this song from my childhood.Our musician quoted the first line on Sunday,and I"ve been singing it allday.Such precious memories.

Post by Guest » Sun May 18, 2014 2:00 pm

I am listening to and instrumental version of this song (rain in the background of the song) and wanted to see the lyrics., Each of those posted here just help me praise my LORD even more., Just as wonderful as HIS love to accept us just as we are is HIS love that will NOT let us go. There are too many times I have strayed from HIM and a couple of times I strayed so far I could hear HIM say.....THAT IS FAR ENOUGH! I never want to leave HIS side again.

Yet I have seen so many sing Amazing Grace that have no clue as to what HIS grace really is because they do not really know the LORD. I pray that they do find that HIS grace is AMAZING!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:39 am

Woooow...this indeed is an healing song. God bless the composer