i'm still amazed

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:01 am

Does anyone have Guitar chords for this??? If so, please email me!!
[email protected]
~Sarah

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 pm

I've heard this song sang in my church and i fell in love with, at time i would be humming the tune but no words... thanks for the lyric, now i can sing it!!

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm

this song is a true blessing! thankyou

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 am

thank you so much for posting this song.it means so much to us because we are beginners in the ministry. Please post more and often.
can you also help me with the lyrics of " God makes no mistake" thanks in advance and God [email][email protected][/email]

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 am

were do yall go to church

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 pm

A dear family sang this the first time I heard it in our church. I'm so glad you posted the lyrics. Looking forward to singing it myself for the Glory of God! Thanks so much!

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 am

If someone has the music to this song or the piano chords I would love to have it! [email protected] Thanks!

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:36 pm

My choir sings this song and I can't get enough of it. This song is one of the best gospel songs I have ever heard.

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Lillenas.com has a book and CD with part of this song in it. It is wonderful! The book is "For the Glory of Christ" and you can find at http://www.lillenas.com/nphweb/html/lmo ... mId=MB-924.

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm

sorry try Link http://www.lillenas.com/nphweb/html/lmo ... atSecCd=NA for "For the Glory of Christ"