does anyone know the lyricks to Five loaves and two fishes i think its by gold city

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
kathyj93

does anyone know the lyricks to Five loaves and two fishes i think its by gold city

Post by kathyj93 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 pm

hope someone can help me it goes five loaves and two fishes we're brought by a child he broke them and blessed them anyway it kinda has other lyricks like he took two fishes and Five loaves of bread and feed five thousand thats God ain't it people he can still do that today can i get an Amen
Holyone

Post by Holyone » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 am

Is this the one you are wanting?

He's an On-Time God

(Chorus)
He's an on time God,
Yes He is,
He's an on time God,
Yes He is.
He may not come when you want Him,
But He'll be there right on time.
He's an on time God,
Yes He is.

Just ask the children of Israel trapped at the Red Sea by the mean ole pharaoh and his army. They had water all around them and pharaoh on their backs, but from out of nowhere, God stepped in and put a highway just like that.

(Repeat Chorus)

You can ask the 5,000 hungry souls he fed on the banks of the river with 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread. What a miracle He performed on that multitude, but what he did way back then, He can do today for me and you.

(Repeat Chorus to fade)