More Of You

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
niki

More Of You

Post by niki » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 am

I have heard a woman with a higher voice than Gloria Gaither sing this song but I don't know who she is and it was a tape I heard in 1997 (I think). I am sure she was a professional, there were a lot of songs on the tape but no one at the time knew who it was. any ideas. A beautiful voice and you can feel the spirit of God when she sings. (Other songs on the tape are Don't give up on the child of God, I'm persuaded to believe, The sweetest name I know, More of you, I'll take Jesus, and several more I can't think of right now.) I was thinking maybe it was the other female that sang with Lanny Wolfe but don't know her name. Any one have a clue?

More Of You

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Does anyone have or know where I can get an accompanment track for this song?

More Of You

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Tracks are available at Christianbook.com, Item no. DL143440-CP... Enjoy.

More Of You

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Tammy Faye Baker sang it.

More Of You

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:06 pm

1. Up above goes to the song, "Fill My Cup, Lord". "Like the woman at the well I was searching, for things that did not satisfy. But then, I heard My Saviour speaking, Draw from the well that never will run dry. Cho: Here'sMy cup, Lord, I lift it up Lord, come and quench this thirsting of my soul. Bread of Heaven feed me, till I want no more, here's my cup, fill it up and make me whole.

More Of You

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:41 pm

who sang, we want more of you we want more of you, so we lift up.........

More Of You

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:12 pm

A jimmy swaggart cover of this song is available on iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/jesus ... d289520799

More Of You

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:15 pm

im familiar with it by a guy named Joe Pearles

More Of You

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:00 pm

The song "More Of You " is on The Bill Gaither Trio Album called "Pilgrims Progress".made in 1978 on the Word Label. Writers Bill and Gloria Gaither and Gary S Paxton. Word Records WEB 8816 .....its a really good album. Shame they never put the Bill Gaither Trio's albums on cds.

More Of You

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:28 pm

God Bless You, i've been looking for lyrics of More of you.