Crimson flow cover me make me whiter than snow for the blood you shed on calvery

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
soniap

Crimson flow cover me make me whiter than snow for the blood you shed on calvery

Post by soniap » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Looking for the lyrics to this song Please if anyone can help. It begins I was lost and undone and I could not find my way. The chrous goes crimson flow cover me make me whiter than snow

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:42 am

Did you ever find out what the name of the song is or who sings it? I have been looking for this too.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:12 am

1I was lost and undone and I could not find my way then i heard of a man who could wash my sins away and how they drove the nails in him and how the hung
him in my stead and the cross where he died it was stained crimson red

Chorus: Well crimson flow cover me make me whiter than snow for the blood you shed on Calvary is the greatest gift i know now was me in that cleansing tide oh precious lord let me be thine make me whole in thy precious crimson flow

2 Now when Jesus was accused Pilot saw he would be killed so he tried to wash his of Jesus blood that would be spilled well unlike pilot im glad to know his blood has flown and if you will say this prayer what joy you to can know
Chorus

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Crimson Flow is the title and Heirline recorded it
Guest2

Re: Crimson flow cover me make me whiter than snow for the blood you shed on calvery

Post by Guest2 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:32 am

Crimson flow, cover me. Make me whiter than snow.
For the blood you shed on Calvary, is the greatest gift I know.
Wash me in that cleansing tide. Oh precious Lord let me be thine.
Make me whole, through thy precious crimson flow.

I was lost and undone, and I could not find my way.
Till I heard of a man, who would wash my sins away.
How they drove the nails in him, and they hung him in my stead. And the cross where he died, it was stained Crimson red.

Now when Jesus was accused, Pilate saw He would be killed.
So he tried to wash his hands, of Jesus blood that would be spilled.
But unlike Pilate I’m glad to know that on my heart his blood has flowed and if you will say this prayer then what joy you too can know.