when theres no hope thank God for grace dunaways

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
angelwings

Post by angelwings » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 pm

when theres no hope thank God for grace

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 am

OH I love that song :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 am

could you tell me wher 2 find this song??? i've looked everywher & jst cant find it. pls email me at [email protected] thnx soooooooooo much :)
niki

Post by niki » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm

This is so new that you can't find anything on it yet but I did listen to it on the radio and here are the lyrics. If any one can figure out the chords, please post them.

"When there's no hpe, thank God for grace"

V1 Tossing and turning, sleep just wont come. You hate to see the sun rise on another day. And you dread the sorrow that waits for tomorrow. You're out of hope but thank God for grace.

CH When there's no hope, there is grace. When you feel to week to stand, let the blood take your place. There's no trial He can't erase. When there's no hope, thank God for grace. when there's no hope, thank God for grace.

v2 When the hours in your days seem like eternity. Oh no matter what you do the pain just wont leave. You start to think life is over, your burden hard to bear. Remember at your lowest, He is always there.

repeat ch

(Bridge) So no matter what you're going through the blood will prevail. Just past all the sorrow, remember He's still there.

(Bridge of music)

(ending) There's no trial He can't erase. When there's no hope, thank God for grace. When there's no hope, thank God for grace.

Hope this is a blessing. Please, if anyone gets the chords, please post.

be blessed, Niki

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 am

I found the accompaniment but can't find the demo. Anyone found it yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:50 pm

I found this trax-with a demo in a walmart gospel karaoke rack-it didn't have ANY name on it-nothing-just a black and white tape with words-that was about 6 years ago-maybe more-All I have now is a cassette tape but I am gonna get that burned onto a cd asap. Awesome song!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 pm

The trax that I have is called 'When there's no Hope-there is grace' It didn't have Thank God for Grace anywhere on it-

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 pm

GREAT SONG-BLESSED MY SOCKS OFF---
godskids

Post by godskids » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:32 pm

I went to You Tube and typed in "'When there's no Hope-there is grace " and the song came up. It says it's done by The Dunaways .
Beautiful song.
God Bless

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 am

Is there sheet music to this song? If so can someone please email it to me or attach it on here? Thanks so very much! God bless!