Try the man of galilee try him try Jesus love that's like pure gold a name that never grows old

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
marioalex

Try the man of galilee try him try Jesus love that's like pure gold a name that never grows old

Post by marioalex » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:23 pm

I would like to find the title/lyrics to this song please.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 am

Pls, kindly help me with the lyrics of this song........ I wish to render it as a special number in a Men's gathering, coming up in my local church, Wednesday. It will b highly apprecialted. Kindly send to [email protected] OR [email][email protected].[/email] Thanks and God bless.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:11 am

You may have tried this world's way,
.............................................................?
But you have found they've not satisfied,
try jesus man of galilee

try the man of galilee, t
ry Him, try jesus,
love thats like pure gold,
a friend who ne'r grows old,
try jesus man of galilee

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:43 am

words and music by Edward S. Nickleson copyright1951 by Edward S,. Nickleson I have the lyrics and will repost tomarrow
CHMaddoxTampa

Post by CHMaddoxTampa » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:25 pm

I learned this song in 1964 in a Camp Revival by the First Baptist Church in San Antonio Texas.

Whenever God wants to speak to me He starts by bringing this song to my heart.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:25 am

I was saved a a tent revival preached by Dr. E. J. Daniels and this was the invitation that they played the entire week. It means a lot to me.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:13 am

I attended a Dr. E.J. Daniels tent revival in Mesa, Az about that time.
Donna1949

Re: Try the man of galilee try him try Jesus love that's like pure gold a name that never grows old

Post by Donna1949 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:51 am

You may have tried this world’s way,
Sought to find real peace.
That which you found did not satisfy.
Try Jesus man of Galilee

Try the man of Galilee,
Try him, try Jesus.
Love that’s like pure gold,
A friend who’ll never grow old.
Try Jesus, man of Galilee.

Re: Try the man of galilee try him try Jesus love that's like pure gold a name that never grows old

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:10 pm

Donna1949 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:51 am You may have tried this world’s way,
Sought to find real peace.
That which you found did not satisfy.
Try Jesus man of Galilee

Try the man of Galilee,
Try him, try Jesus.
Love that’s like pure gold,
A friend who’ll never grow old.
Try Jesus, man of Galilee.