"Not looking for a hole in the ground I'm looking for one in the sky"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
DianneN

Post by DianneN » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Does anyone know this song? The chorus goes
I'm not looking for a hole in the ground
I'm looking for one in the sky...

cannot remember any more...

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Cho: I'm not looking for a hole in the ground I'm looking for one in the sky. where I know I'll be with the Lord & my loved one's by & by. I get a little weary with the load that I carry. But I never sit & cry. I'm not looking for a hole in the ground, I'm looking for one in the sky.

verse: My name on a tombstone doesn't sound good, even if it's written in gold. You can lay this body under the ground, but remember I've got a soul, that will live on thru e-tern-ity, my soul will never die. I'm not looking for a hole in the ground, I'm looking for one in the sky.

verse: I'm not making any plans to be buried in a beautiful place, and I'm not shopping for any flowers to lay around my grave, but if you go before I do, tell my loved ones not to cry, because I'm not looking for a hole in the ground I'm looking for one in the sky.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:55 am

I'm not looking for a hole in the ground, looking for a hole in the sky,
I'm not looking for a place to land, I'm looking for a place to fly,
I'm not learning no graveyard song, brother let me till you why,
Cause I'm not look for a hole in the ground, looking for a hole in the sky.
[email protected]

Re: "Not looking for a hole in the ground I'm looking for one in the sky"

Post by [email protected] » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:59 pm

Yes, Johnny and Bud have giving me this song. I call it "I'm lookin' for Hole in the Sky" I will gladly give you the words. Or I sent you a CD of this song. write to my email.