I'll See You in the Morning

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat May 27, 2006 10:21 pm

Hi Steve,
Thaks for sending the email to the lady for the song I will meet you in the morning. I sang that one at my Sisters home going and was looking for the Eastern gate song, ran across your e-mail to the lady who lost her son. Thanks so much,Shirley

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:26 pm

You can get the son off the CD By the Blackwood Brothers, called The Gospel classics series
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:51 pm

Here's a link to that CD on Amazon:

Gospel Classics Series

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:52 pm

Precious memories, unseen angels,
Sent from somewhere to my soul;
How they linger, ever near me,
And the sacred past unfold.

Chorus
Precious memories, how they linger,
How they ever flood my soul;
In the still ness of the midnight,
Precous, sacred scenes unfold.
Precious father, loving mother,
Fly across the lonely years;
And old homescenes of my childhood,
In fond memory appears.

Chorus
In the stillness of the midnight,
Echoes from the past I hear;
Old time singing, gladness bringing,
From that lovely land somewhere.

Chorus
As I travel on life's pathway,
Know not what the years may hold;
As I ponder, hope grows fonder,
Precious memories flood my soul.

Chorus

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:27 pm

If this is the song I think it is, my grandparents listened to it when they first met. My grandfather died in October of 2003 and as we were leaving his service, my grandmother touched his casket and just said "I'll see you in the morning." That moment was probably one of the most touching things I've ever experienced and have been looking for the song since then. Even if it's not, I feel like I've found what I'm looking for. Oh, and my grandmother only had about a year and a half's worth of mornings until she saw my grandfather again. :]

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:05 am

My Mother died one week ago tonight. The night before she died, she spent 3 hours talking of her loved ones who had already passed away, consoling my sister and I about what a hard day it was for our framily, and singing "Take my hand, Precious Lord, Lead me home,", "Swing Low Sweet Chariot", "Oh, What a Beautiful Morning" from Rodgers & Hammerstein's "Oklahoma" that ends with "Everythings going my way" and "I'll meet you in the morning." I was thinking at the time she was singing to her loved ones already in Heaven. It took me about 3 days to realize she was reassuring my sister and myself she would meet us in the morning. What a precious, precious gift she gave us.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Thank you so much for service to the body of CHRIST. The two songs I am looking for are:
1st line is, "Send word to him, whose name is JesusChrist".
Some other lines are, "came down to earth from heaven's lofty throne"
1st line to the chorus is, "send word to Jesus for he will understand you".

1st line to the second song is,
"When the harvest is over and the summer is gone, when sermon and prayer have past by". First line to the chorus is, "When the harvest is over and the summer is gone, AND SOMETHING LIKE, "O! sinner why then do you say no again............." Again, thank you, and may the LORD BLESS YOU.
Charles Obialisi. email is [email protected], if necessary.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm

winkydink77

hi, i think you are looking for the song "See You In The Morning"
by Pam Thum......unfortunately, you can only have it if you buy her
album Faithful....it is really a good song for love ones who died....
had it when i lost my husband a long time ago.......goodluck.....
and God bless....

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:25 am

I HAVEBEEN LOOKING FOR I WILL MEET YOU IN THE MORNING FOR A WHILE THANK YOU I FOUND I ON YOUR SIGHT.
PATSY SMITH [email protected] email me if you would liketvpb

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:57 pm

I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING---DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF DR. PETER MARSHALL--WORDS AND MUSIC BY REV. ROBERT BURNS ABOUT 1955.
I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING
I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING,IN A CITY FAR AWAY,WHERE THE SUNRISE OF GODS GLORY IS THE LIGHT OF ENDLESS DAY,WHERE TEN THOUSAND TIMES TEN THOUSAND SING ,REJOICING EVER MORE : I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING ON THAT HAPPY GOLDEN SHORE. I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING WHERE NO TEARS SHALL E'ER BE FOUND BUT A LIFE OF JOY AND GLADNESS WHAN WE LAY OUR BURDENS DOWN. JESUS CALLS THE HEAVY LADEN, COME AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST! I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING IN THAT HAVEN OF THE BLEST. I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING; THERE ARE BLESSINGS YET UNTOLD WHERE THE CLOUDS HAVE SILVER LININGS AND NO ANGRY BILLOWS ROLL. IT WILL BE A BRIGHT TOMORROW IN THE SUNSHINE OF HIS LOVE. I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING IN THE GLORY LAND ABOVE.