Need help with finding a song - And on that final payday to which we all must go

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Pickens

Need help with finding a song - And on that final payday to which we all must go

Post by Pickens » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 pm

My Grandmother is trying to find the words to an old song. This is only a piece of it.

And on that final payday to which we all must go, the sages of sin is death, you know and there's nothing in that for me.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone recognizes these words.

Thanks,
Pickens, OK

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:05 pm

....the "wages" of sin is death, you know, and there's nothing in that for me

I've been looking for the song, too, and I used to have it, just can't find it yet

Post by Guest » Mon May 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Here's the part I have:

On that final payday, which to all must come, God will give to everyone according as he has done. For the wages of sin are death you know, not any of that for me. There's nothing but evil in serving the devil on payday don't you see.

I'd still like to find the rest.