Christ is my rock my refuge my stronghold

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:42 pm

In rosary high school we sang. Halleluia

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm glad to know there are other lovers of this hymn like me. Thanks for reminding me of the lyrics too, I really needed it and I'm blessed.

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks for writting this song. My heart fills with joy when I sing it.

CHRIST IS REALLY MY ROCK, WHEN MY HEART IS IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH HIM, I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:12 pm

where can i find this song on the internet, i mean the actual tune sang , not just the lyrics

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 pm

I love this song. I never thought deep into its meaning when we sang it in the seminary. I was just in the sitting room one evening thinking about what God Almighty has always done for me and immediately, this song just came into my mind, i sang it with deep thought and it made a whole lot of meaning to me. I cry each day i sing it. I will make ur sure my future children learn it.
Harrison

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:32 am

To God be the glory!
I was woken up this morning by a very strong wind and this reminded me of this lovely hymn we used to sing at St Patrick's Grammar School, Basorun, Ibadan, about 23 years ago. God bless our assembly coordinator, Mrs Craig & our Reverend Father O'Connor. I started trying to remember the verses of this song & was directed to this site. Oh what a feeling!
Thanks for the lyrics. God bless! -Femi King Adesoye.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:24 am

Ohhh, wow, this song always pops on in my heart regularly, and just early this morning it came again. I knew it as a child, and now having grown, the Spirit of God pops it up in my heart per time per time. It reminds me always of the solid rock on which my life is built. Am unshakeable! Thank u guys for posting. The world today needs to know about this firm life we have in Christ!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:48 pm

I remember the song from childhood as well, and how comforting it used to be to listin to it! Over the years, I remembered the chorus but nothing more and I have been singing just that part. Thank Goodness there are others who think its one of the best songs in the Catholic church. I believe in my faith as a catholic

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Im not a catholic though I went to a catholic school for one year. I love this hymn soooooo much. Yes we Nigerians love this song!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:48 am

indeed, now i can testify that Christ is My stronghold