Christ is my rock my refuge my stronghold

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun May 18, 2014 11:50 am

have surely fall in luv wt this sung from when I was still growning up n this sung is popularly sang by REGINA MUNDI CHOIR MUSHIN LAGOS NIGERIA especially doing confession period. what an evergreen music to listen to.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 am

This song make sense

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:53 am

I got back from church today where this hymn was sung, though I've known it for a while but the lyrics touched my soul and i searched it up, the song is so deep. God bless St. Michael's Catholic Church, Ado-Ekiti, God bless St. Anthony Alaba layout and St. Albert Chaplaincy, FUTA. God bless the Catholic Church.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:55 am

I got back from church today where this hymn was sung, though I've known it for a while but the lyrics touched my soul and i searched it up, the song is so deep. God bless St. Michael's Catholic Church, Ado-Ekiti, God bless St. Anthony Alaba layout and St. Albert Chaplaincy, FUTA. God bless the Catholic Church.
Yes we Nigerians love the song

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:15 am

Thanks for the lyrics. I just saw myself singing it in the office and my colleague joined me. he said it is his favorite hymn years back as a mass server. I decided to google the lyrics and here it is.
The hymn is quite edifying... No one else is my stronghold but Jesus!

chika

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:47 pm

This song just popped up on my heart. Great songs. Remembering CKC Gwagwalada, Abuja. Thanks alot for the lyrics.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:21 am

Thank God I finally found this hymn, so glad I did. Christ indeed is my rock

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Oh you are blessed I use to sing this song about 25yrs ago it really touched my heart christ is my rock and my stronghold

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Oh you are blessed I use to sing this song about 25yrs ago it really touched my heart christ is my rock and my stronghold
St Louis girls grammar school ibadan Nigeria

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Today's reading talked about building our house on that solid foundation. My son did not know the song so I came looking for it. The words brought tears to my eyes. The LORD has indeed been my solid foundation. Because of that I am not shaken no matter what life throws at me.
Holy Rosary Church, Wuse and 12 Apostles Cathedral, Central Area. Abuja