Christ is my rock my refuge my stronghold

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Pepslaws

Re: Christ is my rock my refuge my stronghold

Post by Pepslaws » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:06 am

I was joyfully woken up this beautiful morning singing this song in the spirit. I jumped to my feet, knelt and bowed before the Almighty who has put this song of faith in my heart, that I may praise Him with it.. Not remembering some of its lyrics, i searched it out on google so I could sing it in full. In the process of searching, i came across this platform and all your heartfelt comments. May God, the Almighty continue to protect, inspire, provide, heal, rescue and bless all who believe in Him as their Rock and whose faith is as the tree's root that clutches the ground. May our Rock of Ages touch the hearts of those whose faith is in man and what man can conceive. May the soul of Miriam Therese Winter the author be blessed for this and many other songs for which she is remembered. Amen.