Lyrics to "God Speaks"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Lyrics to "God Speaks"

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:14 pm

I too was a member of the El Cajon SDA Church and remember Jean Bond, who composed this piece. I was a member in the 70-97. Mrs. Marion Esteb used to lead her children's group in the singing of this beautiful piece. If you want to hear a beautiful rendition of this, you should look up Phil Draper - christian pianist. He has it on one of his albums.

Lyrics to "God Speaks"

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:50 am

Thanks for the song

Lyrics to "God Speaks"

Post by Guest » Thu May 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Does anyone have the sheet music for this song?

Lyrics to "God Speaks"

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Here it is from the album "Sons of the Pioneers" on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qloo-vwzPA

Lyrics to "God Speaks"

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:42 am

Just purchased an album at a second hand store today. My favorite song on the album. Had to look up the lyrics and sing along. Album is called "Hymns of the Cowboys" by "Sons of the Pioneers", 1963.

Lyrics to "God Speaks"

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:34 am

Thank you for the link. I love this song. If I sang this song every hour of the day what a difference my life would be. I am not alone and God reveals himself in many ways. I am a visual person so I need to see the wonder of his creation, not only in nature but in how God has made every person. Every one has value to God and we should value everyone as well. Can I get an Amen?

Re: Lyrics to "God Speaks"

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:48 pm

My mother loved this song and I remember she had sheet music of it. It is fascinating to read the background and hear it sung again.
Ella bella

Re: Lyrics to "God Speaks"

Post by Ella bella » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:38 pm

Guest wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:45 pm This song is really beautiful....i love this...is anyone can post the piano notes??? Thank you
I would like to get the sheet music