words and music for "Hear Me"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Re: words and music for "Hear Me"

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:40 am

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:45 pm My mom, a former Glenmary nun, Sister Marian Kahny wrote it! Published in 1964. She was a Glenmary nun from Cincinnati Ohio. It was published in the missiles for many years and then sort of faded from publications. I can provide the music if anyone is looking! Warmed my heart to see these old posts, I called and told her about it.
Yes! I would like the lyrics to this song. Thank you for letting us know that this was written by your Mom. I remember singing it at a retreat at Ft Scott, in Cincinnati, OH in the late '60'2. THANKS! Ann
Jartwins

Post by Jartwins » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:45 pm My mom, a former Glenmary nun, Sister Marian Kahny wrote it! Published in 1964. She was a Glenmary nun from Cincinnati Ohio. It was published in the missiles for many years and then sort of faded from publications. I can provide the music if anyone is looking! Warmed my heart to see these old posts, I called and told her about it.
Lori for God

Post by Lori for God » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:32 pm

I would love the words and chords for this song! We sang it at Fr Grubbs guitar amasses in Davenport Iowa when I was a young girl.